Agritechnology certifies that individuals have a knowledge and skill set applicable to entry level positions in the agricultural industry. This certification exam covers:
- Agricultural safety
- Environmental resource conservation and management
- Plant growth and reproduction; including fertilization, irrigation and pest control
- Animal systems and livestock management; including health and reproduction
- Agricultural machinery and facility maintenance and operations
- Agribusiness marketing and finance concepts
- Mathematics and physical science skills
The certification standards for the Agritechnology exam include the standards and benchmarks identified by relative industry partners. Each standard is weighted based on industry needs and feedback and are noted below. The number of questions per standard is determined by the industry weight.
A study guide for the exam has been created to help you understand what types of questions will be asked. Additionally, references and chapters that were used for each standard are identified on the references chart.